Finally , the guys’ side of the story. ( I must admit, it’s pretty good.)
We always hear ” the rules” from the female side….
Now here are the rules from the male side.
These are our rules!
Please note.. these are all numbered “1 ” ON PURPOSE!
1) Men are NOT mind readers.
1) Learn to work the toilet seat.
1) Sunday sports or news, it’s like the full moon or the changing of the tides.
1) Crying is blackmail.
1) Ask for what you want.
Let us be clear on this one:
1) Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.
1) Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That’s what we do.
1) Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
1) If you think you’re fat, you probably are.
1) If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one
1) You can either ask us to do something
1) Whenever possible, Please say whatever you have to say during commercials…
1) Captain Cook did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1) ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings.
1) If it itches, it will be scratched.
1) If we ask what is wrong and you say “nothing,” we will act like nothing’s wrong.
1) If you ask a question you don’t want an answer to, expect an answer you don’t want to hear.
1) When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine… Really .
1) Don’t ask us what we’re thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as Football or Cars.
1) You have enough clothes.
1) You have too many shoes.
1) I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1) Thank you for reading this.