1. My son is under a doctor’s care and should not take P.E. today. Please execute him.
2. Please excuse Lisa for being absent. She was sick and I had her shot.
3. Dear School: Please ekscuse John being absent on Jan. 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, and also 33.
4. Please excuse Lynsay from Jim today. She is administrating.
5. Please excuse Rhys from P.E. for a few days. Yesterday he fell out of a tree and misplaced his hip.
6. John has been absent because he had two teeth taken out of his face.
7. Carlos was absent yesterday because he was playing football. He was hurt in the growing part.
8. Mylie could not come to school today because she has been bothered by very close veins.
9. Chris will not be in school cus he has an acre in his side.
10. Please excuse Robbie Friday from school. He has very loose vowels.
11. Please excuse Peter from being absent yesterday. He had
(diahre) (dyrea) (direathe) the trots. [words in ()’s were crossed out.]
12. Please excuse Tony for being absent yesterday. He had diarrhea and his boots leak.
13. Dylan was absent yesterday because he missed his bust.
14. Please excuse Sam for being. It was his father’s fault.
15. I kept Diane home because she had to go Christmas shopping because I don’t know what size she wear.
16. Please excuse Jennifer for missing school yesterday. We forgot to get the Sunday paper off the porch, and when we found it Monday, we thought it was Sunday.
17. Sarah won’t be in school a week from Friday. We have to attend her funeral.
18. My daughter was absent yesterday because she was tired. She spent a weekend with the Marines.
19. Please excuse Jason for being absent yesterday. He had a cold and could not breed well.
20. Please excuse Megan for being absent yesterday. She was in bed with gramps.
21. Gemma was absent yesterday as she was having a gangover.
22. Please excuse Bethany, she has been sick and under the doctor.
23. Maddison was absent December 11-16, because she had a fever, sore throat, headache and upset stomach. Her sister was also sick, fever and sore throat, her brother had a low grade fever and ached all over. I wasn’t the best either, sore throat and fever. There must be something going around, her father even got
hot last night.
24. Please excuse Darren for not being in school yesterday. His father is gone and I could not get him ready because I was in bed with the doctor.